Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'M BACK...

I'm back...it has been over a month I think since I have last blogged, but things over here have been good. God is good! A little update, we were in Tegus this last weekend for my friend Patty's wedding. The Lord placed Patty in my life the year that my brother died and her mom died. Patty has been a great friend and congrats once again to her and David. I was the maid of honor in her wedding and will be remembered always on that day as I am sure that I was captured by the camera MANY times fixing her dress. While we were in Tegus, Abner Daniel spouted his first two teeth. We also started some solids with him and he is loving it, though I don't know who is loving it more, him or Susana. Susana loves that her baby brother is starting to do things that she does. She loves hugging him, dancing with him, and making him laugh. No one can make him laugh like Susana can. Susana fell down 7 steps at grandpa and grandma Arevalo's house, but praise the Lord she wasn't hurt to bad, but she returned with yet another owie on her nose. We praise the Lord for His protections. Susana's personality continues to develop more and more and the best word to describe her at this point it FUN. She is just a silly, lively little girl with lots of energy. Abner and I are doing well also, praise the Lord, here is just a little update.

1 comment:

Marianna said...

They are adorable children!!! Abner Daniel is growing up so quickly. I can't believe he has teeth already- Samuel didn't get one until he was 9 months old. Praise the Lord Susana wasn't seriously hurt from the fall! You have such a sweet family! I can't wait to meet Susana and Abner Daniel one day!