Saturday, May 31, 2008

BRODINE FAMILY...

For those of you who haven't met Lidia, and her family, you don't know how dear they are to me. Lidia and I met through a mutual friend during the time that the Lord had seperated Abner and I for the 3 1/2 years. Lidia was in the `desert´with me, waiting for Matt (now her husband) whom the Lord had seperated her from as well after a time of dating. Matt and Lidia were married a year before Abner and I, and now have two beautiful little girls Rebekah, who is three months older than Susana and Esther who was born in April. I write about the Brodines now, because we are excited about their approaching arrival to Honduras. Lidia is a Honduran, and they desire to spend some time here for Matt to be able to learn more spanish as well as being able for them to spend more time with her family. They are planning on staying with us here in La Ceiba, for the first two months and then will be in another city for the remaining two months. Please pray for the Brodines as they continue to walk by faith through this four month journey that the Lord has them on starting June 14th. Pray for our time together with all these babies, Abner Daniel will be the prince in the midst of three princesses. Pray for God's plan to be lived out while they are here. We are so looking forward to this time, thanks for your prayers.

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Enjoy your girlfriend, how fun is that!

The Brodines said...

You are such a dear friend, Kelley...actually like a sister :) We cannot wait to be with you guys! I am so looking forward to growing in the Lord and learning with you. You are a constant blessing in my life and I love you dearly. See you next week ;)

Lula! said...

I feel as if I know Lidia after all these years...