Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE BULLET....

Many have asked about the bullet, well...here is the story. It was before Abner left for Argentina. Susana and I had been up for awhile and Abner was still lying in bed. Susana and I went to her room to play and all of a sudden we heard a BOOM, a boom like glass shattering. I grabbed Susana and went to our bedroom where I found Abner looking around also. We noticed that there was a hole in the curtain that Abner was sleeping under, and found pieces of the bullet on the floor at the end of the bed. A bullet at went through the screen, the glass, the curtain, and praise the Lord no one was hurt, just glass splitters were found around Abner's head. It was a really random thing because we have a swamp area behind our house, so the bullet had to come through all the trees, which had to have slowed it down. Abner was looking to see if it had hit the wall and stuck, but it didn't so it didn't come very fast. I really believe that the enemy was trying to use this to bring fear before Abner left for Argentina, knowing that I was going to be home alone. We didn't share this with anyone at the time, because we didn't want to worry my parents, but they know and now so do you. God is faithful in His protection!

1 comment:

Lula! said...

So thankful for His protection. WE LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!