Wednesday, March 26, 2008

THE BIG BOY!



Abner Daniel will be 4 months on Friday and still remains a very happy, content little guy. Well, I shouldn't say ¨little,¨ he is getting to be a big boy. There is something about Abner Daniel that reminds me so much of my brother Cory. There is something in his looks, but I think that I am also seeing it in his personality too. I think that the Lord allows me to see whatever it is I see in Abner Daniel, in order to remind me of the good things that He saw in my brother. I know that my brother would have loved being an uncle to these two little ones, as well as to Teagan and Grady.

2 comments:

Lula! said...

Luv dat babeeeee!!!!!
Wanna kiss his cheeks and chubby legs, please!

Sarah P. said...

LOVE THOSE LEGS...Kel, I am going to have to go back and look at some of the pics you've sent over the last little bit...b/c I remember seeing a picture and saying "I see Cory in that picture" and I think it was of Abner Daniel. Anyway, I just wanted to take a moment to say that when I think of the times I got to see Cory I smile...I enjoyed any time I was able to have with him. Just thought I would share that.