Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A MOMENT TO REFLECT...

I just got an e-mail from a friend of mine whom I have know most of my life. We lived on the same street growing up, were in grade school through high school together, and still today I can call her a friend. In here e-mail she wrote,
¨When we were 15, I doubt either us ever thought much about where we would be in our 30s, but if we would have, I highly doubt we would have imagined life as it is. Praise God that He has higher plans for us than we do - even when He doesn't make sense.¨
Our lives were very different then, neither of us were in Christ, and she is right, I would have never imagined life as it is today, yet where I am now, I wouldn't change for anything. God is so good and this moment is to just reflect on His goodness. Praise be to our Almighty God who forever holds us in His grip.

No comments: