Saturday, December 8, 2007

SHE´S WITH ME…


The other day while we were still at my sister-in-laws house, we were all hanging out as a family, the four of us in the bedroom that we were staying in when Abner went to make a phone call. Susana hasn’t left daddy out of her sight for long after being gone for two weeks, so of course she had to go and follow him. At my in-laws house, we were on the second floor of their house, and it made me nervous to have Susana near the stairs, so I yelled out to Abner to make sure he could see her. His response was, “she’s with me.” There was something about the way that he said these three little words that took me to the day that we will stand before the Lord. Something that made me realize that come that day of judgment it is Christ Jesus that will be the one to say, “she’s with me.” I praise the Lord for His salvation and grace.

2 comments:

Lula! said...

So sweet...so good...so TRUE. Sigh...

Sarah P. said...

What a great comfort and security... found in none other that our Savior!
Thank you for the reminder.