Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MY BIRTHDAY!



Well, I officially turned 31, as of December 15th. I had to laugh after getting a card in the mail at the end of November, and wondering why I was getting that card. I thought that maybe it was a Thanksgiving card, then I thought maybe a card for the baby, then my next thought was that it was an early Christmas card, nope, none of the above. It was a birthday card and my birthday was the furthest thing from my mind at that time. Now, the day has come and gone, and I don't feel a day older. I do need to take a moment though and share what a great day it was, mainly because I have a great husband. Abner is awesome when it comes to making me feel special every day of the year, and this day was no different. Him and Susana came in bright and early and started the day off with serenating me with Happy Birthday. We ate breakfast and then journeyed out to the mall to buy some perfume and sunglasses. This was Abner Daniel's first trip to the mall and he did great. We then went to Pizza Hut for lunch, took some naps in the afternoon, and celebrated an anniversary with some friends in the evening. It was a blessd day and I thank the Lord for yet another year of life. He truly has poured out His blessings this year. Thanks to all who sent birthday greetings, you helped make the day special.

No comments: