Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SHOES....


Look God, look at my, look at my, look at my

SHOES!

New shoes, new shoes, skip to the moon

SHOES!

Look at my, look at my, look at my

SHOES!!


This is a little prayer in one of Susana's children's prayer books. We were recently BLESSED with lots of shoes and we just wanted to thank God and aunt Leigh for all these shoes!! We went from one to many...GOD IS GOOD!


You have to check out the Spark shirt also...this was mommy's when she was little, I like wearing it for pjs.

1 comment:

Lula! said...

OK, so I'm crying. But I'm glad she got the shoes...I kinda feel bad now for sending her a bunch and giving only 2 pair to Abner Daniel. But...he's not walking yet, so I guess it's OK. Anyway--we love all 4 of you!!!!! And the Spark shirt is mighty fine--rock on, Susana!!!!