Saturday, January 24, 2009

VENGA DANZA...COME DANCE!

These were Susana´s words to anyone who was sitting during the home group on Tuesday night. The little girlie arrived with her spirit ready to dance. Do you remember that video of her dancing a couple months ago, well she had her dancing shoes on and was leading adults, youth, and other children into the presence of the Lord dancing to a cd that the host family had playing as background music. Abner had the guitar ready to begin the time of praise and worship, but being sensitive to the spirit he realized that Susana had already begun it. He put the guitar down, had the music turned up and began dancing as well. One by one as other´s entered the house they couldn´t help but to dance. Several commented on how it was Susana who the Lord used to get them on their feet. We praise the Lord that our children are not the church of the future, but are the church of today. God doesn´t want to wait until they are older to be used, He is using them now. We had a great time dancing, Marcia Kearns, it reminded me of our apartment days.

1 comment:

Amanda Tippy said...

hey. Just got a chance to check your blog, and I was already going to ask you if you had any spanish praise music your kids love... I want some for Jude!!
Just wanted to let you know that the other day when you called and we were in tela, I said, "I like that lady," after you got off the phone and Jarod said, "I know... she is a perfect friend for you!!"
Anyway... my email is thetippys@gmail.com... i'm better at that than my phone... but keep trying :)
amanda tippy