Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ABNER DANIEL...



Our little buddy will be nine months tomorrow. He has three teeth, all on the bottom and the fourth is coming in. He is a little cruiser in her walker and is only wanting to be standing up. He's a happy little guy, who we are praying will begin sleeping in his crib SOON! After all the craziness over the last couple months, some bad habits have been formed. As I type, he is on the guest bed, which works for now, but once he becomes more mobile the crib will be necessary. He is a joy.

1 comment:

Johanna said...

FELICIDADES!
Don't know what put in my head to look you guys up (i'm good at finding people) haha...but I'm so glad I did. I didn't know there were 2 precious lil' ones in the family already. Congratulations...they are absolutely beautiful!! God bless you guys and a big hello from San Diego, CA...Johanna