Monday, January 28, 2008

10 DAYS NOW...


Before Abner and I were married, Abner had the opportunity to sing as one of the backup singers for one of the more popular spanish Christian artist named Marcos Barrientos. For a long time we couldn't find the copy of this production that we had bought, but while my parents were visiting and Abner was out of town for a couple days I showed Susana that we had found it. Of course, she wanted to watch it, but what I didn't know is that that is all that we would be watching for 10 days now. No Baby Praise videos, no Baby Signing Time, no Baby Einstien, only 'dow...daddy!' Which would be translated...daddy video. The Sunday that Abner was gone, she even took the cover of the video to bed with her. Too cute. She loves her daddy, and she loves to worship!

3 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Oh my that is sooo cute. That little Susana is stinking cute. Those baby blues are going to break someone's heart one day ;-)

Sarah P. said...

That is so precious...how awesome the love that God blesses us parents with from our children!!

Lula! said...

Dude--Abner is FAMOUS. I always knew it. I wanna see the video now!!!